Want $50 for recycling your old refrigerator or freezer? We will pay you for recycling your inefficient, working refrigerator or freezer through our appliance recycling program.
Participation is easy. Our contractor will do all the work. You call. We haul.
To qualify, the refrigerator or freezer:
- Must be plugged in and working at the time of pick up.
- Must be between 7.75-30 cubic feet.
- Must be empty and waterlines disconnected.
- Must have a clear pathway to access the unit.
- Must be located on a first or second story (a basement is also permissible).
Just call 1-844-HAUL4ME (1-844-428-5463) to schedule pick up. Be sure to have your Cumberland Valley Electric account number ready.
If you have any questions about the recycling program call us at 800-513-2677.