Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my mailing address or phone number?

Currently we only allow the named account holder to change the address and phone number on an account. You will need to come in to the office or call us. You may call us at 1-800-513-2677 and ask to speak with consumer records to have the change processed over the phone. If you choose to make the request over the phone, you will need to have your account number and the last four digits of your social security number handy to verify that you are the named account holder.

Back To FAQ Home


If you cannot find your question on this list, click here to ask it directly.